V BlenderPioneers in the industry, we offer ribbon blender. and v blender from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 2.5 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We are dealing in Ribbon Blenders of 1200 Ltr Capacity.
Approx. Price: Rs 1 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
- It is formed by a cylindrical cut and welded at an angled carefully, calculated to result into a perfect "V" shape. Two trunnions welded to the blending body in its longitudinal balance line, are machined afterwards, so as to obtain a perfect alignment.
- The bottom end of the chamber posses a butterfly discharge valve, Feeding and cleaning are carried out through other two ends of the machine which are fitted with tight closing lids. The working cap of such type of blender is 50% of its total volume.
- This type of blender is preferably employed for process in products of different density and particle size one another.
- In "V" Blender the product fed inside are processed by tumbling, inside sliding along and falling by gravity, it all results into the fact that no particle exists, which has not been subject to fact of directional displacement there by the unit producing a perfect blend in minimum period of time.
- The blending time is around 3 to 10 minutes (approx.) as a maximum.