Applications for ribbon Blenders:
Suitable for homogenous mixing of dry powders of different bulk densities used in the Adhesives, Animal feed, Antibiotics, Asphalt emulsion, Bakery mix, Ceramics, Cereal, Cocoa, Cosmetics, Detergents, Dry wall joint compound, Fire extinguisher compound, Flavorings, Flour, Herbicides, Insecticides - Instant drink mix, Iron Oxide, Minerals, Milk Powder, Natural gums, Nutraceuticals, Pet food, Pigments, Plastics, Protein Powder, SAP, Salt, Seasonings, Sludge, Star, Food, Mineral, Pharmaceutical, Cement, Refractory, Building materials, Dyestuff, Paint & Chemical Industries. It is a simple versatile mixer, which can also mix semi-wet material. Ribbons of various designs are available to handle different materials. The mixer consists of a cylindrical shell inside which rotates a double helix shaft fitted with spiral inner and outer ribbons. During rotation of the shaft, the ribbons lift, convey and inter mix the material to get a homogenous mass in short intervals. Discharge is from the bottom by a quick opening valve.Standard Features:
- Top cover depending on the length of the blender
- Centrally located Flush bottom discharge valve.
- Stuffing boxes with easily disassembled housings. Pure Teflon gland packing provided.
- Stainless steel surfaces are polished to desired standards. All exterior non-stainless surfaces are painted with enamel paint.
- Squirrel cage, three phase induction motors suitable for 415 Volts, 50 Hz.
- Worm reduction gearbox.
- Single speed drive.
- Blender is mounted on supports providing adequate discharge clearance.