|Material of Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||100Ltr. to 20000 Ltr.|
|Max Pressure||3-6 kg|
Yash Engineering Reactors are serving in adhesives processing, agriculture, chemical processing, cosmetics, food and beverages production, paint and coating, paper and pulp processing.
Types of Reaction vessel -Jacketed, Limpet coil, Top open type, Top dish type etc. Modifications such as the addition of baffles to increase mixing shear have been made to these types of blenders. Each cylindrical leg has an access cover for easy material loading and cleaning.Special Features of Yash Engineering Reactor:
- Reactors are designed to meet the specific needs namely: optimal mixing, optimal temperature
- M.O.C. SS 304, SS 316, SS 316 L, MS
- Stiffener Ring is provided on inner shell of jacket in between inner shell and outer jacket to intensify mail vessel and to provide uniform circulation and minimize stagnation of heating or cooling medium.
- The jacket can also be fabricated with multiple loops and zones, such as two or three zones on a straight part of vessel and a zone on the bottom half.
- Jacket also provides resistance to Thermal Shock
- Equipments are tested hydraulically as per design pressure
- various kind of mixing blades for selection, suitable for all raw material
- Design as per ASME / DIN TEMA